100% Casein Protein 2 Lb

  • 100% Casein Protein  2 Lb
    100% Casein Protein 2 Lb
    Protein
    Miscellaneous Products
    Optimum Nutrition 100% Casein Protein, 2lbs Sometimes slower is better - especially when it comes to the rate of protein digestion. While rapid protein absorption is desirable immediately before or after exercise, delayed release is probably more beneficial throughout the remainder of the day. Casein proteins are pH sensitive and gel in the acidic environment of the stomach. As a result, it can take more than twice as long for caseins to be broken-down into their amino acid sub components than whey and other proteins. Because of these unique 'time-released' qualities, caseins are aptly described as being anti-catabolic, or muscle-protecting, proteins. 100% Casein Protein Nutrition Facts: Please note: Nutritional content may vary between 100% Casein Protein flavors. Serving Size: 1 Heaping Teaspoon (31g) Servings Per Container: - 29 % Daily Value* Calories - 120 Calories from Fat - 10 Total Fat - 1g 2% Saturated Fat - 0.5g 3% Cholesterol - 10mg 3% Total Carbohydrate - 4g 1% Dietary Fiber - 1g 4% Sugars - 1g Protein - 23g 46% Calcium - 450mg 45% Sodium - 250mg 10% Aminogen - 23mg Typical Amino Acid Profile(milligrams per serving) Tryptophan 280 Valine 1542 Threonine 996 Isoleucine 1257 Leucine 2040 Lysine 1746 Phenylalanine 1096 Methionine 617 Conditionally Essential Amino Acids(CAAs) Arginine 830 Cystine 76 Tyrosine 811 Histidine 659 Proline 2320 Glutamine & Precursors 4744 Nonessential Amino Acids(NAAs) Aspartic Acid 1523 Serine 1338 Glycine 489 Alanine 636 Ingredients: Protein Blend (Micellar Casein, Calcium Caseinate), Cocoa (processed with alkali), Natural & Artificial Flavors, Salt, Gum Blend (Cellulose Gum, Xanthan Gum, Carrageenan), Sucralose. Daily Value not established. Suggested Use: Use 100% Casein Protein first thing in the morning, immediately before bed, in place of small meals, and/or any other time when delayed protein absorption is desired. To encourage a positive nitrogen balance, consume approximately 1 gram of protein per pound of body weight per day from a combination of high protein foods and supplements. For even better results, consume your daily protein allotment over several small meals spread evenly throughout the day.
    UPC: OP-264
    $27.05
    + Add to my saved list

 

Similar Products

Magnify ProPeptide 2lb By Dorian Yates
ProPeptide 2lb By Dorian Yates
ProPeptide 2lb By Dorian Yates
Nutrition
CNP Professional Dorian Yates
UPC: DY2
Review this product
 
    Only
$25.99

Magnify 100% Casein Protein 4lb By Optimum Nutrition
100% Casein Protein 4lb By Optimum Nutrition
100% Casein Protein 4lb By Optimum Nutrition
Protein
Optimum Nutrition
UPC: Optimum02995
Review this product
 
    Only
$41.99

Magnify IsoBolic By Nutrabolics 2lb Protein
IsoBolic By Nutrabolics 2lb Protein
IsoBolic By Nutrabolics 2lb Protein
Protein
Nutrabolics
UPC: Nutrabolics4E
Review this product
 
    Only
$29.99

Magnify Ultra Peptide 2.0 2lb By Xtreme Formulations
Ultra Peptide 2.0 2lb By Xtreme Formulations
Ultra Peptide 2.0 2lb By Xtreme Formulations
Nutrition
Xtreme Formulations
UPC: XT003
Review this product
 
    Only
$27.99